The department provides training for students in biochemistry, physiology and anatomy of humans and animals, modern information technologies in biology, molecular biology, and others. Conducting specialized courses on methods of kinetic analysis in biology, basics of molecular pharmacology, structural bioinformatics, mechanisms of intercellular communication, and others.
- Selected sections of general biology and cytology (for physicists)
- Electrophysical, chemical and biological research methods
- Molecular biology
- Molecular and quantum biophysics
- Natural compounds and biomolecules (cycle of training for physicists)
- Modern aspects of creation and practical application of biosensors
- Physico-chemical foundations of biomolecular electronics