The department provides training for students in higher mathematics, general and theoretical physics, computer technologies, condensed state physics. Conducting specialized courses in the physics of nanoscale and low-dimensional systems, modern magnetism, nanoplasmonics, studying non-standard methods of modern spectroscopy of nanoobjects in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- Selected sections of general and quantum physics (for biologists and chemists);
- Selected sections of higher mathematics and information technologies (for biologists and chemists);
- Physics of low-dimensional systems
- Physical methods of collective excitation analysis in condensed and low-dimensional systems;
- Modern magnetism: from basics to nanodynamics.
- Elective from selected sections of physics (“physics with pencil and computer”).
- Modern nanoplasmonics.